Sunday, September 29, 2013

IRELAND~2013~PEOPLE

Once again I find myself with almost no photos of people....

Here we are....Mark was constantly assembling us for "The Group Photo". This is my favorite.


 How could I forget Barry and Peter? Two of the more memorable folks from our group.




We had lunch one day in Lisdoonvarna. Each September it is the location of one of Europe's largest match making events...resident matchmaker is Willy Daly.
I missed the Tea Dance but I fear these are some hopefuls leaving town alone.
All conjecture on my part...

Sean exhibiting the JOY of cycling.


Friendship, conversation and Guinness.


Mark delivering our daily ration of crisps.


We could not have designed a more perfect day for a Burren Hillwalk

Ron, enjoying some Bushmills overlooking the Burren






Watering flowers in the rain...

A pint after a days work



The Seaweed Harvester



Homemade scones at Birdys Tea House which was actually her kitchen.
She's been welcoming folks into her home for 45 years, delightful in all respects.

Birdy

Lunch in a pub somewhere.....




Comedians









No comments:

Post a Comment