Sunday, March 30, 2014

Challenge #7 STREET PHOTOGRAPHY

Street Photography scares the crap out of me! This challenge will be ongoing for me, shooting people is stepping out of my comfort zone BUT the photographs tell such amazing stories that it's going to be worth the effort.


I took this picture in a museum a few months ago. Yes, it's of someones back but it tells a story! Baby Steps.

I go to a lot of concerts and capturing the passion and movement of the music has been a recent goal.
Kris Allen
Steve

One of the suggestions for shooting people on the street was to shoot from the hip, set your camera on auto focus, continuous shutter, finger on the trigger and shoot away.
Most of the pictures I got were over exposed and blurry, it's a technique I need to work on, however I did get a few share worthy, story telling shots.

A moving subject provides an interesting background.


Pub stop!

Harpoon Brewery



Some restaurant in Gloucester MA

Crystal Bowersox You can almost feel her joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment